The purpose of this event is to bring men together in a day-long intensive, focused on brotherhood bonding, nurturing connection to self, and deepening manhood.
The intention is to kill a couple of birds with one stone.
To bring men together open-house style but with activities, exercises, and processes, in order to give men a taste of what we do in the Samurai Brotherhood on the Gold Coast. Men who get a lot out of the day and who are keen can sign up to an on-going weekly men’s group. (aka a Squad)
Are you capable of being the man you know are?
- Are you yearning to be supported by trustworthy and mature men?
- Are you craving free and safe expression?
- Are you longing to break your limitations?
- Are you sick of not asserting yourself?
It’s a weird time to be a man. When the old ways break down, we have to redefine ourselves. But how?
More painful is the isolation men feel as school and university friendships fade and the pressures of work and family take up more and more time.
We can’t face these problems alone. We need brothers. We need a team. We need a squad.
When old understanding falls away, we have a choice: hide, go down with the ship, lose ourselves in drink, video games, and childish behavior. Or stand up. Find your tribe. Define what brilliant masculinity looks like in the 21st Century.
Start your journey to true masculinity at a day-long event with the Gold Coast chapter of the Samurai Brotherhood, an international men’s community founded in Vancouver CA, and expanding through Europe, USA and Australia.
- Learn how to activate your masculine core
- Deepen your experience of brotherhood
- Get out of your head and into your body
- Look deeply inside yourself to discover your inner gifts
- The possibility of ongoing work with a supportive men’s group
This experience requires courage, commitment, and a deep desire to look within yourself to find clarity on what you want and how to get it, who you want to be, and why you are here.
Tickets are AUD$90 per person and there’s only 40 slots. We will likely sell out so go to this website now to reserve your spot.