This 3 day event is for men who wish to breakthrough to a deeper, more satisfying, and more enriching experience of manhood.
This event is for Men only.
Are you capable of being the man you know you are?
- Are you yearning to be supported by trustworthy and mature men?
- Are you craving free and safe expression?
- Are you unsure of what to feel?
- Are you tired of not asserting yourself?
Introducing a 3 day event with the international men’s community, The Samurai Brotherhood.
The Samurai Brotherhood is an international community of men, founded by therapist and author, Phil T. Mistlberger in Vancouver B.C in 1996.
The brotherhood now includes 475 men, meeting weekly in committed groups, in-person and online.
This event is to bring men together in a 48 hour intensive, focused on healthy bonding, nurturing connection to self, and deepening manhood.
- Learn how to activate your masculine core, so your masculinity is respectable & trustable.
- Deepen your experience of brotherhood, so you can let yourself be supported in your life.
- Learn about embodiment, so you can show up fully for your friends and family and relationships.
- Find and use your inner gifts, so you can thrive being of service to something greater than yourself.
- The possibility of ongoing work with a supportive men’s group, so you can continue to grow and move forward in your life.
This experience requires courage, commitment, and a deep desire to look within yourself to find clarity on what you want and how to get it. Learn who you want to be, and why you are here.
We do not share the retreat schedule as the unexpected is a crucial element in this type of work.
Date: September 24 – 26, 2021
Location: 3510 Nerang Murwillumbah Rd, Natural Bridge QLD 4211
Arrival time: 2pm – Friday, Sept 24
Departure time: 4pm – Sunday, Sept 26
Fee: Including 6 Meals and 2 nights accommodation
REGULAR PRICE: AUD$500
Refund Policy: We provide a 80% refund of the total amount paid.
Note: Payments are processed in Canadian Dollar equivalent.